I could post a great pic of me, all dazzled up, makeup hiding blemishes, smile perfected for camera. Not today.
Today a shot from my 6 year old's angle. His mommy, fearfully and wonderfully, hanging laundry on the line, wearing comfy pants, hair tossled and tucked.
As I count towards mil gracias, tackling a truth and proclaiming thanks. Choosing to rejoice and return to Jesus and thank Him for making me, every part, in perfection, fearfully and wonderfully me
9. slightly curly slightly straight hair perfect for tucking on rainy days
10. stretch marks in places only we see, reminder of the blessings sleeping down the hall
11. height of tower, tall enough to reach things for strangers in stores, smiling thanks
12. eyes blue and filled with dreams
13. slivers of gray peeking, a crown of wisdom
14. girly shape shifting a bit, not noticed by love of my life
15. uniquely bent smile, showing the spunk in my personality
16. noticeable birth mark, always helped me to remember right from left
17. dainty size 10 tootsies, that can still out race my boys.
18. TRUTH wrapped in Psalm 139:14 "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. "
19. fearfully, wonderfully me
Join me this morning in starting our week in thankfulness. On this Monday, what part of you can you wrap in fearfully and wonderfully thanks?