'Tis time for a Mommy Magna. A new land smelling of fresh. Traveling to freedom. Aboard a ship headed for success even in the midst of the tossing waves. A proclamation of how our transformed family will be run, protected, and nurtured. You my precious boys hold more treasures than any undiscovered land.
1. i refuse to cram you into my box of rule lined perfection, squashing your sensitive spirit. I will remember joy of childhood and allow you to splash as long as you desire.
2. Rush, rush, rush goes out the door. Hurried frantic scurrying screams that everyone else is more important than you. Amateurs hurry. Mommy knows being a tad bit late is acceptable to savor these moments with you.
3. Honey words alone will drip from my mouth. Frustration barbs, negative stabs, anger argues you will be bombarded with in the world, not in our home.
4. I will stick to our schedule, providing a predictable and secure framework for your day, a reliable pattern to surround you with confidence as you spread your wings.
5. Words, actions = honor! As a priceless treasure I will honor you as such. Imagine, I am blessed to spend my days with you. Others can only dream of such.
6. Wrap upped in humility, I will be the first to admit when I blow it, faltering from the best for you. I will say I'm sorry and ask for your forgiveness. Always remembering that I am the mommy and you are the child.
7. And I know there's more to come .... I would love to hear your nuggets of declaration for your families as well. Please do share.