Monday, August 23, 2010

Words Over Me

Words wrap me in love, hand in hand, around my me. Fingers touch. Syllables linger.
Words bless us or curse us. The words I hear in the morning, linger with me through the day.

Today I pause amidst the bustle of words, to write mine of thankfulness as I continue to count ... (32 - 43)

*a husband looking to soul and speaking "you are an amazing woman"
*the words I spoke to ask my Jesus in my life so long ago
*a phone call every afternoon filled with his words
*my handwritten name written on an envelope in the mailbox
*giggles where words dissolve into laughter in the air
*revelation today to create a sweet atmosphere in my home with my words
*three simple syllables 'I love you' spoken over me
*Faith filled words that charge me and encourage me to soar
*sweet notes from friends afar
*'Good morning sunshine' as he awakens me each morning
*'mommy' being spoken straight to my heart from little lips
*His Word, to wash me, teach me, refresh me, and drench me in His goodness.

Friends, take a moment. To be thankful. To share a word spoken over you that lifts you high.

holy experience

11 comments:

Debbie said...

I love reading this post Sara. Words spoken are so important. I love to hear "I love you" from my husband. This morning he fell back to sleep holding my hand. :)

So much to be grateful for: friendships, love, grace and God's faithfulness.

Love you friend,
Debbie

Mom to 9 Blessings! said...

Sara - beautiful list!

I love it!

Love you more :-)

And Debbie what a beautiful thing God blessed you with today!

Hugs,
Jill

Amber said...

I love you never gets old!!

Treasures Evermore said...

Beautiful...LOVE the photo also.

Blessings.

Natalie said...

Beautiful, Sara. Your words blessed me today!

Heart2Heart said...

Sara,

What a blessing it is to have so much love splashing all over you this week. Just think what God is sending you as well.

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Denise said...

I loved this post sis. I love hearing my hubby say he loves me, and listening to his heartbeat next to mine.

Andrea said...

Beautiful! Thank you for being a blessing!
Love
Andrea

Stuff could always be worse said...

Yes do love your thankfulness, and a great husband.
kim

gin said...

what a beautiful list! i look forward to reading more and "getting to know you" through your blog. you have a talent for writing in pictures! God bless :)

Casey L. Higgins said...

Beautiful, Sara! It makes my heart glad.

Thank you for visiting my blog, too. I'm encouraged to know you're reading and look forward to reading more from you.